Monday, December 23, 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Tyler Pleasant. Let me give you the basics about me. I'm currently only a Junior in high school but (not even counting AP) I already have earned 18 college credits. 10 of those credits were only not only at a community college but were also free (not including the cost of one textbook). I earned these credits through something called dual enrollment (I will explain in a later post). Next semsester I'm taking 13 credit hours of classes through dual enrollment for no cost. My future asspirations are to got to MIT, get a BS in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering then go to University Of Michigan for a PhD in Chemical Engineering. After that, get a good job and continue with learning (both self-learning and for degrees).

Although my main interests are Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, I'm also interested in self-studying other subjects including Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Psychology, and Math.

Also I will keep an updated list of college classes I've taken, standardized tests, etc. on my About Me page

No comments:

Post a Comment